Explore cultural sociology and its importance in today’s world with Susan Andreatta and Gary Ferraro’s CULTURAL SOCIOLOGY: AN APPLIED PERSPECTIVE, 10th Edition (PDF). This modern ebook offers extremely intriguing genuine-world examples and applications of the practices and concepts of sociology, assisting trainees and readers value other cultures along with their own — and use what they find out to scenarios in their expert and individual life.
Content / Chapters
- What Is Anthropology?
- The Concept of Culture.
- Applied Anthropology.
- The Growth of Anthropological Theory.
- Methods in Cultural Anthropology.
- Language and Communication.
- Subsistence Patterns.
- Marriage and the Family.
- Kinship and Descent.
- Sex and Gender.
- Social Stratification.
- Political Organization and Social Control.
- Belief Systems.
- The Modern World Order, Global Challenges, and the Role of Applied Anthropology.
P.S we likewise have Cultural Anthropology: An Applied Perspective (10th Edition) testbank, trainer handbook and other resources for sale. Contact for more details.