Designed with beneficial performance in mind, Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy, 4th Edition, (PDF) helps you effectively and safely handle the skin problem you are more than likely going to in your practice. Dr. Stephen E. Wolverton and brand name-brand-new associate editor Dr. Jashin J. Wu lead a group of worldwide experts to bring you overall and concise support on today’s total spectrum of intralesional, topical, and systemic drugs. You will suggest with self-self-confidence thanks to expert security of which drugs to use, when to use them, and any undesirable effects to monitor. The most present 4th edition includes:
- Covers the best uses for brand name-brand-new biologic treatments.
- Features an exceptionally in-depth, health problem-specific index, in addition to buy details for considerable drugs.
- Helps you examine your understanding and prepare yourself for recertification or accreditation with about 800 examination issues and actions throughout the ebook.
- Contains quick-gain access to summaries of indications/contraindications, dosage requirements, drug interactions, undesirable effects, drug tracking requirements, and treatment procedures.
- Includes brand name-brand-new drug interaction tables, drug hazard profiles, and FDA requirements, in addition to 2 brand name-brand-new appendices that summarize chapter issues and summarize biggest-hazard drug interactions.
- Contains brand name-brand-new chapters covering medical option-making principles, PDE-4 and JAK inhibitors, interleukin 23 inhibitors, additional biologic treatments, interleukin 17 inhibitors, and hedgehog course inhibitors.
NOTE: This sale simply includes the ebook Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy 4e in PDF. No gain access to codes included.