Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology 5th Edition (PDF) is written by expert Doctors and is used worldwide by many students, teachers, practitioners and clinicians. Handle the toughest clinical challenges with Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology 5e. The world’s leading authorities in the field, Drs. Richard J. Johnson, John Feehally, Jürgen Floege and a team of international experts have meticulously updated this 5th edition to continue to provide the level of expert information that readers rely on from this classic reference.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- The right amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance assists in making efficient and informed decisions.
- Extensive updates on key topics keep you at the forefront of the field.
- New chapters on glomerulonephritis associated with complement disorders, interventional treatments for hypertension, renal disease and cancer, and epidemiology and prognostic impact of acute kidney injury.
- Over 1,500 color illustrations highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.
- Hundreds of color coded algorithms promote quick reference and to help you retain concepts.
- Over 400 NEW self-assessment questions available at Expert Consult.
“Whilst primarily aimed at clinicians, the superb readability of the textbook, combined with excellent illustrations, broadens its appeal to the wider renal care community…This is an excellent clinical and educational resource that I can thoroughly recommend to all members of the multidisciplinary team involved in the day-to-day care and management of renal patients.”―Pugh-Clarke K, PhD, MSc, BSc, RN; Journal of Renal Care 2008:110.
Note: The latest edition of this ebook, Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology 6e is also available. This purchase only includes the PDF. No online access codes are included