Color Atlas of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 2nd Edition provides a compendium of the clinical appearance of ophthalmic diseases likely to be encountered in small, large, or exotic animal practice.
- Provides more than 1,000 high-quality color clinical photographs showing ocular disorders
- Offers a pictorial reference to the clinical appearance of diseases and conditions of the animal’s eye
- Presents multiple presentations of most ophthalmic diseases to show the varying ways the condition might appear
- Includes new introductory chapters on the ophthalmic exam, ocular anatomy, and clinical findings in place of the clinical signs chapter
- Covers clinical history, the clinical signs and findings associated with the disease, the rule-outs or differential diagnoses, the recommended treatment, and the prognosis for each disorder