Now in its 14th edition, Clinical Anatomy: Applied Anatomy for Students and Junior Doctors (PDF) is the definitive textbook offering postgraduate trainees , medical students, and junior doctors the anatomical information they need to succeed in a clinical setting.
Professor Harold Ellis and Professor Vishy Mahadevan provide an accessible, comprehensive, and detailed exploration of anatomy, specifically designed for trainees and students at all levels. Revised and updated, the Clinical Anatomy, fourteenth edition contains more information about the nervous system as well as medical images, diagrams and photographs that are overlaid with anatomical illustrations, revealing detailed surface anatomy. This 14th edition:
- Presents expanded information on the nervous system
- Offers a variety of illustrative clinical scenario case studies
- Contains many more medical images and diagrams such as CT and MRI
- Puts greater emphasis on clinical relevance and contains more content for non-surgical trainees
- Includes a companion website that contains digital flashcards of all the illustrations and photographs presented in the ebook
Written for junior doctors, medical students, and those studying for The Royal College of Surgeons examinations, the new 14th edition of Clinical Anatomy continues to be an essential resource for understanding the basics of clinical anatomy.