This unique, easy-to-access Cardiac Catheterization Handbook (6th edition) returns with enhanced coverage and clear instructions on what to avoid, what to expect, and how to manage complications in the cath lab. Ideal for doctors and cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, it offers easy access to information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances necessary for optimal patient care.
- Straightforward, easy-to-understand approach for an ideal reference on the go.
- Covers vascular closure devices, radial artery catheterization, congenital heart disease, and drug-coated, carotid, and renal stenting.
- Highlights the newest catheterization techniques, including guidance devices, new-generation stents, and closure devices, to ensure you’re completely up to date.
- Focused update covers treatment protocols for every procedure you’ll encounter, as well as the latest knowledge and clinical trials regarding recent scientific breakthroughs.
- Discusses the management of common patient problems, focusing on cautions and outcomes to help you make informed decisions.
- Includes discussions on structural heart disease and new developments in heart valve disease.
- Brand-new illustrations – Forty in total – enhance your visual understanding of the material.
- Medicine eTextBook is accessible on a variety of devices since its a PDF.