From the fundamental science foundations to the current advancements in medical and surgical care, Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology, 12th Edition, (PDF) supplies a breadth and depth of protection you won’t discover in any other urology referral. Now in 3 workable volumes, the modified 12th Edition is a should-have text for trainees, locals, and experienced professionals, with reliable, current material in an intuitively arranged, easy-to-check out format including fast-referral tables, bottom lines, and useful algorithms throughout.
- Includes existing AUA/EAU standards in each chapter as suitable
- Features briefer, more useful chapters that assist you discover crucial info rapidly.
- Written and modified by crucial viewpoint leaders, thinking about important modifications and debates in the field.
- Features over 175 video, consisting of all-brand-new videos on perineal ultrasound, abdominoplasty in prune stomach syndrome, low dosage rate brachytherapy, partial penectomy, and a lot more.
- Updates all chapters with brand-new advances, brand-new material, and existing recommendations and finest practices. Comprehensively upgraded chapters consist of Urological Immunotherapy, Minimally Invasive Urinary Diversion, and Updated Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer.
- Includes hot subjects such as minimally intrusive and robotic surgical treatment; developments in urologic oncology, consisting of brand-new methods to male infertility; ingenious therapies for individualized medication; technological advances for the treatment of stones; and advances in imaging methods.
- Includes brand-new chapters on Urinary Tract Imaging: Basic Principles of Nuclear Medicine · Ethics and Informed Consent · Complications of Urologic Surgery · Urologic Considerations in Pregnancy · Incisions and Access . Intraoperative Consultation · Special Urologic Considerations in Transgender Individuals · and more.
Expert Consult™ eBook variation consisted of with purchase. This improved eBook experience allows you to browse all of the figures, text, and recommendations from the ebook on a range of gadgets.
NOTE: The item consists of the ebook, Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology, 12th Edition in PDF. No gain access to codes are consisted of.