Bugs Rule! supplies a vibrant introduction to the biology and nature of insects and their non-insect cousins, such as spiders, scorpions, and centipedes. This highly highlighted book functions more than 830 color images, a succinct introduction of the essentials of entomology, and various sidebars that highlight and discuss bottom lines. Detailed chapters cover each of the significant insect groups, explaining their physiology, habits, feeding routines, recreation, human interactions, and more.
Ideal for nonscience majors and anybody looking for to find out more about insects and their arthropod loved ones, Bugs Rule! uses a one-of-a-kind entrance into the world of these remarkable animals.
- Features more than 830 color images
- Covers the biology and nature of all the insect orders
- Places higher focus on nature than basic books on the topic
- Highlights the significance of insects and other arthropods, including their influence on human society
- Provides an extensive evaluation of the noninsect arthropods, such as scorpions, spiders, millipedes, centipedes, and shellfishes