Applied Pathophysiology for the Advanced Practice Nurse (PDF) is an extensive resource which functions as a bridge in between scientific experience and the function of an APN. A succinct and thorough book, assists nursing trainees browse the information and discussion of signs that should be thought about when making a suggestion and medical diagnosis for treatment. The ebook takes an advanced-practice focus and links modifications to a client’s health to symptoms and signs to assist the nursing trainee determine a medical diagnosis and treatment. In addition, the book supplies the ‘why’ behind the options and choices advanced practice nurses make on a day-to-day basis.
- Advanced practice nursing focus
- Features typical diagnostic tests (i.e. imaging research studies, laboratories)
- Discusses the impact of gender and cultural variations in the discussion of the illness
- Comparison and contrast information of comparable illness states assist assist in sign acknowledgment and differential medical diagnosis
- Coverage of gerontology, maternal, pediatrics, and psychological health material fulfill essentials for core advanced pathophysiology
NOTE: This sale just consists of the ebook Applied Pathophysiology for the Advanced Practice Nurse in PDF. Access codes are not consisted of. The ebook has actually been transformed from a various format, for this reason the page numbers will NOT match the physical book.