This ebook, A Concise Guide to Market Research: The Process, Data, and Methods Using IBM SPSS Statistics 3rd edition (PDF) offers an easily accessible and comprehensive guide to the entire market research process, from asking market research questions to analyzing and collecting data by means of quantitative methods. It is intended for all readers who wish to know more about the market research process, data management, and the most commonly used methods in market research. The book helps readers perform analyses, interpret the results, and make sound statistical decisions using IBM SPSS Statistics. ANOVA, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, factor analysis, principal component analysis, and cluster analysis, as well as essential descriptive statistics, are covered in high detail. Highly engaging and hands-on, the ebook includes many practical tips, examples, and suggestions that help readers apply and interpret the data analysis methods discussed.
The new edition uses IBM SPSS version 25 and offers the following new features:
- Links to additional material and videos via the Springer Multimedia App
- A single case and dataset used throughout the book to facilitate learning
- A glossary that includes definitions of all the keywords and other descriptions of selected topics
- New material on survey design and all data analysis methods to reflect the latest advances concerning each topic
- Improved use of educational elements, such as learning objectives, keywords, self-assessment tests, case studies, and much more
NOTE: No software or codes are included in this purchase. Only the PDF eBook is included.